Could you save
Today's match wasn't expected out that way but we still won though.
Anyway I stayed in school after match till 8.30pm (omg right!) with Celestine and Jillian, but we were supposed to leave earlier! Nevermind, we had fun though. I don't wanna explain and make my post look long!
I survived tonight by NOT calling you. Its not as if I'll die, the way you phrase it to me. -.- But I earn to hear your voice, yet not agreeing. Aiya.I.am.so.pissed.off.right.now.
I AM SO HUNGRY LAH. Stupid house no food. I vomited blood leh! I'm afraid I'll get throat infection like Ms Sayuri. Wo bu yao! :(
I want to go CCAB tmr lah! I don't know how to go. SIAN ttmxxxxxx
Anyway I stayed in school after match till 8.30pm (omg right!) with Celestine and Jillian, but we were supposed to leave earlier! Nevermind, we had fun though. I don't wanna explain and make my post look long!
I survived tonight by NOT calling you. Its not as if I'll die, the way you phrase it to me. -.- But I earn to hear your voice, yet not agreeing. Aiya.I.am.so.pissed.off.right.now.
I AM SO HUNGRY LAH. Stupid house no food. I vomited blood leh! I'm afraid I'll get throat infection like Ms Sayuri. Wo bu yao! :(
I want to go CCAB tmr lah! I don't know how to go. SIAN ttmxxxxxx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home