20090318

Disgustingly gross

Here's one for you, b. You once wrote that you don't like * because you found out she likes XXX. But you realised she's nice and hence she became your bla. WTF. Get a life, b. What, you thought I like XXX too and so you don't like me huh? I bet you're gonna like be, "Obviously I won't like you cause you're such a meanie," Awwww sad case though, FOR YOU. XXX's my friend and he still is. You're nobody to change that fact. What big fuck huh. Bastardy bitch. Small rotten ploopy.

-Names are not used to protect users. HAHAHA.


Anyway I should be packing my bag now! What am I still doing here, ah. I'll leave my house as soon as Celestine is done. Yay lets S.W.I.M. :D


(SPAMMERS HAVE SPASM LOL TTM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home