Fool again

Can't believe that I'm a fool again, I thought this love would never end, how am I to know, you never told me!
Went to my granny's house and played Mahjong.. The format changed from 10c to 20c! Everytime a person win, my heart would go damn sour, or damn delighted. Hahah! But I'm not gambling with money! (Okay then its not gamble.)
Anyway I won $5.10 Hahahahahah I've got noob family members. :]
There's training tmr @ NAS and have to reach by 9. Tired! Should I wear uniform or homeclothes to Mediacorp? Tag me.
Went to my granny's house and played Mahjong.. The format changed from 10c to 20c! Everytime a person win, my heart would go damn sour, or damn delighted. Hahah! But I'm not gambling with money! (Okay then its not gamble.)
Anyway I won $5.10 Hahahahahah I've got noob family members. :]
There's training tmr @ NAS and have to reach by 9. Tired! Should I wear uniform or homeclothes to Mediacorp? Tag me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home