Head over heels
I'm not gonna write you a love song, ha ha ha.
We beat Jurong with a score of 2-0. I thought there was Art after that but Art was cancelled hahahah. Miss Coelho didn't come!! Woohoo lame.
Oh did I mention about the two trashbags I saw ytd (Mon)? Apparently they were wearing the jerseys I have at home, and one of them were holding this bag exactly the same as mine! The red trashbag was crazy; it just can't stop screaming and jumping. The yellow one was worse; its cleavage (HAHAHA) was shown and it was holding my bag! I think I know them, and so I asked them to take a pic with me and I haven't upload it yet. Hahahah.
Well, I felt really upset when I saw my dearest Jillian shed- aiyo nevermind. I luv you still, my dear. :)
I don't want all these to change! You asked me something just now; perhaps not only me; I ignored you on purpose. I feel that I don't know you anymore!
You accused me of not- argh forget it.
We beat Jurong with a score of 2-0. I thought there was Art after that but Art was cancelled hahahah. Miss Coelho didn't come!! Woohoo lame.
Oh did I mention about the two trashbags I saw ytd (Mon)? Apparently they were wearing the jerseys I have at home, and one of them were holding this bag exactly the same as mine! The red trashbag was crazy; it just can't stop screaming and jumping. The yellow one was worse; its cleavage (HAHAHA) was shown and it was holding my bag! I think I know them, and so I asked them to take a pic with me and I haven't upload it yet. Hahahah.
Well, I felt really upset when I saw my dearest Jillian shed- aiyo nevermind. I luv you still, my dear. :)
I don't want all these to change! You asked me something just now; perhaps not only me; I ignored you on purpose. I feel that I don't know you anymore!
You accused me of not- argh forget it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home