20090330

Lappy




OMG CHIO PHONE LAH.

Hi I'm in school now blogging with the library's laptop! Sumardi can't stop trying to push me away from the seat, just because he can't get a laptop to himself! HAHA in your face because you failed to push me away hahaha.

Anyway its free period now thats why I'm in the library. Awww the library was closed the days UK people was around, if not I could have gotten a chance to hear their accent! :(

Okay.. Lets see. There's still 33 more minutes before free period ends, and after this we still have to climb down to the first storey from third (here) and then up 4 storeys to our classroom. So high please.

I really really wanna go for CIP instead of Maths Remedial although I know Maths Remedial is better for me. I wanna see the 100 years old grandma! :( OH PS/ I don't have CIP and yet I'm gonna request for it. HAHAHA.

Okay I'm gonna blog for a few more minutes. Joanna's using facebook now and Hamka just walk past saying that he has a blog which he contradicted it straight after that. He forgot the password thats why.

"I have a blog but I last post a few years ago because I forgot the password," -Hamka

Hahaha okay Ruhuan is using her phone to access to internet hahaha. I think Sarah also. Okay I realised this post will be very wordy so I'm gonna find a pic here...

OKAY FAILED. I forgot this is not admin account. I'm like signed in this comp by - MOEUSER -.-

Conclusion ; I'm left with 24 mins to use the laptop so bye!

---------------------------------------
Edit/5.50pm

Nope, I didn't go for CIP as well as I'm not going for CSS. Everyone's not going last min thats why. And Maths remedial was hell- nice! I love the classroom :) but I always don't know how to do one. SIAN. UK briefing doesn't look appealing.

I wanna go Korea.
---------------------------------------
Edit/10.00pm
In concern of the phone,

Yinghui says:
*Have you check the fucktions/
*fuuntions*
*functions*
HAHAHAHAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home