Past

Well I deleted some of my posts because some were harmful.. And I had training in the morning today! Surprisingly I woke up on time, but I was late because I stayed at home for too long.
Anyway I went Ehub with Jillian, Ivan and Weizhu after training for a movie (Marley and me) and it was so touching!! Even Ivan *ahemed*.
Haha, the movie was still an hour away so we went down to find Glenn. Whoa his bowling not bad ah! Hahaha, AND STUPID WEIZHU. For mentioning the past. -.-
Okay I'm sleepy so I shall sleep goodnight! :)
PS/ I tied my first successful bun today! I'm over the moooooooooooooooooooon.
Anyway I went Ehub with Jillian, Ivan and Weizhu after training for a movie (Marley and me) and it was so touching!! Even Ivan *ahemed*.
Haha, the movie was still an hour away so we went down to find Glenn. Whoa his bowling not bad ah! Hahaha, AND STUPID WEIZHU. For mentioning the past. -.-
Okay I'm sleepy so I shall sleep goodnight! :)
PS/ I tied my first successful bun today! I'm over the moooooooooooooooooooon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home