20090301

Step on this stone you never knew it was


Went to study with Celestine and HuiBing at whitesands just now, it was somehow a stupid idea because we got no place to study there. We got chased out of Macs politely, while KFC, Burger King are fullhouse. So we had to do with Library.
Oh and this shop in whitesands sell pretty clothes at pretty low prices! Coax I think. Wow! Haha I think its because of recession thats why alot of shops are having 50 - 80 % discounts! -.-
Celestine told me that this stock that is branded was once priced $100+ but because of recession its now $9! I think its a blouse. I'm not very sure. Anyway its wth! Might as well go and buy DS cause it must be damn cheap.
Sian tmr got Physics, and SS. Sian ttm! Oh and I'm getting my love for maths back very soon!!! :D So excited.
Crush is a very nice song yay!
-Did I mention Celestine went crazy over the song Yueding? And just now in the library when we were leaving, I knocked her head with my bag. We went HA-HA. ^^
----------------------
W, I don't know how to do maths, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home