20090325

Ticktock

Lets welcome the class most feminine lady, Jocelyn! :)


And when Jocelyn requested Ruhuan to PK her, she refused, or perhaps, she's a manly guy...


Tsk tsk, aiyo!

HA HA HA new library is chio ok. Anyway, had training earlier on and Carolyn was down with fever and hence she's going to the doc's place first... Celestine and I went to white sands to book the pit! (Weird place huh)

We sat outside Macs to decide who to invite there... And the "invitations" are already out. Please confirm with us whether you can make it! (Especially JY!!!)

Okay the nice-hearted Jocelyn decided to go Ck(s) house to "visit" Carolyn. Her degrees was 37, which I think was an improvement. Lets just wish she can play well tmr! :D


Not forgetting to mention what a nice sister Sarah TAN has... Her name is Serene, she had just praised me! I'm cute hahahaha in your face Sarah! :D

Sheryl pangseh-ed me today but I don't care, I prefer Liyeng ^^ Oh and I had a 40%++ off for the bus fare in the morning. I only had 35c with me I swear!!!


Wait, somemore funny things to share lah, patience!!


After PE was MT, and we had to climb up fourth floor (obviously). Normally Mr Eric Ong would give us about 5 mins off to get some drinks and so we did, but we (without fail) used longer than 5 mins, I think we used about 15 mins. I realised how late we were so I rushed Sarah.

I was reminding Sarah what would Goh Yee Bin probably ask when she sees us late. Besides, there's chinese spelling!!! As we climbed up the 2nd floor I saw Goh Yee Bin behind us like a few steps only.

We were walking our normal pace I think, and when I turned behind there was no one, but she was one level below us when we reached 4th floor. (and I told everyone she was arriving)

Everyone sat down lah! But after like 2-3 mins she not up yet, suddenly she appear at the door panting like crazy. DAMN FUNNY. 2-3 mins leh!!!!! HA HAHHAHAHA HAHA


Oh another thing! (Promise last already)

I saw a cat playing with a rat and eating it omg mad. YUCK the rat died. OOOOOh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home