Too many things

Firstly, I've got loads to say. Secondly, I know I'm feeling very, very upset.
All I wanna say for everything that happened today, I feel very unlucky. At that point, I just felt like shouting all the words in my brain out, shouting out my last memory of you. It hurts, it really does.
Yes I agree, the horrible world which lies reality beneath the misleading happy-go-lucky planet is always changing. The only thing that will never change is, I'll always fail.
说好的幸福呢?
All I wanna say for everything that happened today, I feel very unlucky. At that point, I just felt like shouting all the words in my brain out, shouting out my last memory of you. It hurts, it really does.
Yes I agree, the horrible world which lies reality beneath the misleading happy-go-lucky planet is always changing. The only thing that will never change is, I'll always fail.
说好的幸福呢?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home