Let go
OHNO I MISSED THE NATIONALS SHOWWWWW :(
Nvm, I just got back from training and Liyeng, Qianhui, Jane and Swee Kee (and me) begins to play with each other's phone... to prank friends.
People that got pranked :
KL
Jordan
Clement (Bao)
YongSheng
Max
Binghui (his reaction was : WTF!!!)
Yuchao
ChengKang
Ray
Darien (actually failed)
Ernest
Bryan Teo
Shuwei
Hahahahahah some of them were so cute they actually really wanted to help us get back the phone by going to the shopping mall etc. They're so kind!!
Okay I'm supposed to do my Math or Ms Sayuri will call. Bye!!!!
Nvm, I just got back from training and Liyeng, Qianhui, Jane and Swee Kee (and me) begins to play with each other's phone... to prank friends.
People that got pranked :
KL
Jordan
Clement (Bao)
YongSheng
Max
Binghui (his reaction was : WTF!!!)
Yuchao
ChengKang
Ray
Darien (actually failed)
Ernest
Bryan Teo
Shuwei
Hahahahahah some of them were so cute they actually really wanted to help us get back the phone by going to the shopping mall etc. They're so kind!!
Okay I'm supposed to do my Math or Ms Sayuri will call. Bye!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home