20090428

Nineteen


I know, 19 will be gone, and might not come back. I already said, I found it so hard to relate to you. Yes I'm disappointed but not with you, but with myself as I thought you were my friend.

Anyway, went to Marina Square with Celestine after my art for dinner with M and ZY. WE ATE KFC HAHAHA. Ok M was very very very man (maybe becos she was standing beside ZY hahahah) "shuai ge shuai ge!"

ZY very pretty! Hehe I'm so random and M CHEER UP LAH.

Anyway I failed to pass up my POA and Maths files as usual, plus I failed POA and Geog as usual. When can I buck up oh fish.

Smic - You better thank me for msging you when you're bored and hurting you then touching you hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home