20090418

Penguins

I miss team, Phebe, SookJuan, Lyvia and XueEr. :(


Penguins can't really survive in Singapore right? I think I'm right. Marcus just can't stop denying!

Does being sick lets me have weird dreams like someone throwing my undergarment away, wearing razorback + fbt / jersey + fbt to prom, and tigers understanding human language! Omg this is pure retarded. My head still hurts but I decided to wake up because I wanna maple.

I've updated the class blog and so did Charlene! I haven't make my IC yet.. Who wants to make with me? (Jillian + Celestine)

Yup I won't be attending today's training. I realised I haven't eat anything yet so I'm gonna get some porridge!

--------------------------------
Edit/7:05pm

My dad just came home with some food and 3 chicken wings. I'm ill and he's doing that? :( I ate one and my headache is back. Thanks alot. I drank cold water too, rah.

I find it so hard to relate to you now, even tho I thought you meant the world. Depressing, huh?

Anyway M created a bootes acc to play with me, its so nice of her! :) My bootes is only an eleven. Sianxzs! Aquila lvl, 46!!! :D Will train harder :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home