Rainy
QianJing : This is the girl from wondergirls (pink top)!!Isn't she just so mesmerising (sp?)! I've been admiring her.. I'm not sick ok. Vivien wants YooBin so let her have while Sunye is mine!!! <3
School was normal but long becos of the art but was let off early to move goods. I got abit sick of Korean so here I am listening to CHINESE POPzzz!! Hahaha.
M don't be jealous lololol. And yay because tmr school will end @ 12.30 becos there's no training!! :)
Hi, I am really pissed off about this guy whom you all should know. Names are kept confidential. Apparently, this guy was infamous for his amount of flirting. I'm really a bitch for doing this but I really feel damn unfair for his girlfriend. Wait, you must be thinking since he's a flirt, how come he has a girlfriend. Sadly to say, his current girlfriend is my friend and abit young, 不懂事. I am so not gonna say out what he have done, just to let out a message :
You thought I will still be your friend and haha in your face cos' I'm not. I pity your girlfriend and if you still have a heart, let her go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home