Cruel luck
See my cute hairstyle ^^
The stupid cherry cupcake which i thought was a smiley face-.-I guess I didn't update anything about Changi Village! Here's everything ok. Its a bloody long post.
Celestine, Fiona, Liyeng and I went. Vivien couldn't make it and we didn't know Jillian didn't know.. So sorry!
Alot of funny things happened ok. And I had to remember it by jotting it down in my phone. Thats pretty stupid. Anyway, does anyone here knows what is our principal's chinese name? Its Li-Heng and when you pronounce it quickly it sounded like li-yeng hahaha! I purposely said that and when Liyeng turned I said: I wasn't calling you, I was just pronouncing our principal's name. ^^
Ok, so Fiona and I went to buy our food first.. I walked 2 rounds around the whole hawker center before settling with fried kway tiao which is just in front of our seat -.- Fiona just stood up and walked straight to the stall her food is, but mine came first because she was still queuing. Celestine and Liyeng then went to buy when I got back.
Hahaha because Fiona came back and we were thinking what they would buy. They took really long, so I thought Liyeng was getting NasiLemak (she was mentioning it when we were looking for seats) and Celestine, we couldn't think of anything. Then I said if they were to get the same dish we'll both slap their faces and we said it at the same time!!
I was also thinking of what to get for our second dish; we were supposed to get two dish per person. Fiona wanted carrot cake, and I said I'll get chicken chop. And guess what, Fiona and I both laughed when we agreed Celestine will get chicken chop as she has the CHICKEN CHOP FACE LOL.
Oh oh! Liyeng got back with her food when Fiona took her last spoonful of noodles.. Haha!
As usual, Fiona got bored and started telling us about what she was doing at home. When it came to Feng she just couldn't stop laughing. She went: "Feng asked me if I could accompany me (which she stop and laughed)" and when she stopped she said again: "Feng asked me if I could accompany me (same)" and in the end she didn't even tell us what she was supposed to tell us.
Wth right, because we're in a hawker center it got so hot we all were tying our hair in the bus. Then Fiona said Celestine would tie one (tail), she two, Liyeng three and me four. Mine failed because all different length-.- Liyeng tied one bun (obviously her maths failed) and only Fiona succeeded lah. Ohyah and we were tying our hair all the way to airport! -.-
Anyway the day Fiona's stupid habit came back again. Its the one that she always hit people with her irritating hands when people ignores her. RAH FIONA!
She also said Ernest laughs at everything, so if Fiona laughs while Ernest laugh at her and Fiona continues laughing because Ernest is laughing at her laughter and IT WILL NEVER STOP!!!! Omg what kind of situation is this...
To Celestine, was my cute hairstyle cute?? ^^
HAHAHAHA. So funny please. Ok meanwhile when I was blogging this post I choked on my cookie + cold water. (*coughs coughs*)
Went airport w Celestine and bought chocolates for all the belated birthdays! I'm sorry if they're cheap. They look nice lor!
I guess I have just gain 1 kg because of the stupid popeye... To think we're supposed to study today!!! I barely did. Its just so hard to concentrate. -.-
Celestine, Fiona, Liyeng and I went. Vivien couldn't make it and we didn't know Jillian didn't know.. So sorry!
Alot of funny things happened ok. And I had to remember it by jotting it down in my phone. Thats pretty stupid. Anyway, does anyone here knows what is our principal's chinese name? Its Li-Heng and when you pronounce it quickly it sounded like li-yeng hahaha! I purposely said that and when Liyeng turned I said: I wasn't calling you, I was just pronouncing our principal's name. ^^
Ok, so Fiona and I went to buy our food first.. I walked 2 rounds around the whole hawker center before settling with fried kway tiao which is just in front of our seat -.- Fiona just stood up and walked straight to the stall her food is, but mine came first because she was still queuing. Celestine and Liyeng then went to buy when I got back.
Hahaha because Fiona came back and we were thinking what they would buy. They took really long, so I thought Liyeng was getting NasiLemak (she was mentioning it when we were looking for seats) and Celestine, we couldn't think of anything. Then I said if they were to get the same dish we'll both slap their faces and we said it at the same time!!
I was also thinking of what to get for our second dish; we were supposed to get two dish per person. Fiona wanted carrot cake, and I said I'll get chicken chop. And guess what, Fiona and I both laughed when we agreed Celestine will get chicken chop as she has the CHICKEN CHOP FACE LOL.
Oh oh! Liyeng got back with her food when Fiona took her last spoonful of noodles.. Haha!
As usual, Fiona got bored and started telling us about what she was doing at home. When it came to Feng she just couldn't stop laughing. She went: "Feng asked me if I could accompany me (which she stop and laughed)" and when she stopped she said again: "Feng asked me if I could accompany me (same)" and in the end she didn't even tell us what she was supposed to tell us.
Wth right, because we're in a hawker center it got so hot we all were tying our hair in the bus. Then Fiona said Celestine would tie one (tail), she two, Liyeng three and me four. Mine failed because all different length-.- Liyeng tied one bun (obviously her maths failed) and only Fiona succeeded lah. Ohyah and we were tying our hair all the way to airport! -.-
Anyway the day Fiona's stupid habit came back again. Its the one that she always hit people with her irritating hands when people ignores her. RAH FIONA!
She also said Ernest laughs at everything, so if Fiona laughs while Ernest laugh at her and Fiona continues laughing because Ernest is laughing at her laughter and IT WILL NEVER STOP!!!! Omg what kind of situation is this...
To Celestine, was my cute hairstyle cute?? ^^
HAHAHAHA. So funny please. Ok meanwhile when I was blogging this post I choked on my cookie + cold water. (*coughs coughs*)
Went airport w Celestine and bought chocolates for all the belated birthdays! I'm sorry if they're cheap. They look nice lor!
I guess I have just gain 1 kg because of the stupid popeye... To think we're supposed to study today!!! I barely did. Its just so hard to concentrate. -.-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home