20090517

Day

Edit/3:00pm




I've been trying to figure out your fucking problem since sec one and now I will completely ignore it. Can't believe I actually tried to be friends w you last year, when you didn't even want to. Aston's- if you feel that I treat you like a dog, you can't say? You even listened to me, what the fuck. And then badmouthed me. What a hypocrite. Hate me, don't want to say, still tell others you are ok w me. Fat faggot can't believe I asked me friend to even choose you-.-

I saw this highwaist skirt @$23 online, should I get it?

----------------------------------------------

Pictures, all got Jane!! :D

Wednesday's



Friday's


Yesterday's (Gym)



Tampines 1 Dorothy Perkins






I had fun, sure thing. But how come I seemed so bothered about something I couldn't figure out? Anyway, Jane! You can see how much I luv you becos all the pictures have you, means I've been hanging out w you these few days! Hehex

I'm so addicted to Gee gee gee gee!! :( How! I luv Jessica, wait, is her name Jessica or Tiffany!! Sigh, nvm i still luv Sunye!! (L)

My last paper has restricted me from playing so much later on. Nevermind, fysics here I come!!! :)

------------------------
Edit/ 4:07am

Just visited the class blog and if the two guys are referring to me I shan't go either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home