Devastated
Yup, didn't manage to go that far after all. Ate at Changi Village for lunch and Changi Airport after that. Was supposed to study I thought and nothing happened. Just slack, slack and more slack.
Felt so weird in the train, urgh. I know everything's not gonna go back to normal like we're friends. And I don't get it. My only wishes now : Get good grades for MYE and be friends with M. But its ok if she doesn't want though. She just have to tell me.
I want to catch "The Uninvited", anyone interested? Starts May 14.
Felt so weird in the train, urgh. I know everything's not gonna go back to normal like we're friends. And I don't get it. My only wishes now : Get good grades for MYE and be friends with M. But its ok if she doesn't want though. She just have to tell me.
I want to catch "The Uninvited", anyone interested? Starts May 14.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home