20090524

Happy belated





Yes happy belated birthday, jiaolian! Seeing how speechless he was after we held out the cake was (touching) funny! But he just can't stop mentioning about what his wife (jiaoliansao) did on the 19th.. HAHA!

Ok, Phebe was being sucha pervert when she showed me her phone.. Biantai!!! :( Even Jiaolian asked me what she show me but I couldn't say out.. Sorry brother! ^^

Tonned @ Lyvia's w Phebe and Jillian for Mahjong. Left @ 6am on the spot and cabbed home hehez.

Nywayzz, daddy is home!!!! Told him about my Maths (55/100 pass leh omgomgomgomgomg!) and he purposely act coolz don't care! Hahah and I told him I passed my languages but I failed science and he said, "ok good." He's got a massive problem right now (he's watching 老师爱老大)!

He brought 老婆饼 back from Hk and he just told me he went taiwan too. He dislike smelly tofu how could he!!! I think I'll like it tho I never really tasted it. Hehez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home