20090506

8

Happy Birthday to
Jane
Samantha Hew
Sarahy!!

HAHAHAHA Sorry for not getting you g uys irls presents! Midyear is really stressing me out.

I can't believe I actually racked my brains like I shook the whole Earth with my bare hands for Social Studies. I wouldn't have ever done that - in the past. It was like committing suicide! Its not as bad now, though racking my brains for it should make me pass. (Not to mention the SEQ was a disaster..)

Maths was simple (for the first time in Secondary school) but yet I don't have confidence..

Before the test:
"You know what Adidas told me? Impossible is nothing! I bet they haven't try out Math."
Shane

After the test:
"I think the paper's too simple until I don't know how to do."
Liyeng & Celestine

Its just so funny how a stupid test paper can make people say funny things like that. And they were all serious.

Anyway MT and EL paper.. should be ok lah. Next up : Chemistry. I haven't got a stupid smart atom inside my head! I don't feel like taking out the notes.. There's too many! Even the textbook seems like a burden. How am I supposed to do it. Even if I fail this test I have to know how to but I don't!!!

Urgh. But nevermind, tmr can go home @ 0945 hehe anyone jealous? Just tell me!!!

I think I'm being very retarded today because during the break after SS paper I went around jumping and disturbing people like Kia Hng, Melanie W, Marcus, Sharon etcetc. I wasn't worried about Math at all becos I know I will fail but.. the paper is so simple!! I SHOULD'VE STUDIED FOR IT LAH.

Oh and I saw Ian on bus 39 after that and I just pointed at him "IAN!!" like in front of everyone! I've already said today was my retarded day... Sorry Ian hehe.

Anyway! Happy belated birthday Andrew! Tsk, I remember leh! 5/5 lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home