HMD
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
To everyone out there, tell your mom how important she is by giving birth to you, using your best way to express it out! Don't be afraid of mistakes because your mom will understand and JUST DO IT :D
I love you mummy, thanks for taking care of me when I'm sick and tired. You're always the one who will sayang me when I cry, and thanks for giving me all those stupid responsibilities that you adults say it should the girls who are doing it. Though sometimes you scold me for trival matters, I still want you to know I love you and HAPPY MOM'S DAY :D
To everyone out there, tell your mom how important she is by giving birth to you, using your best way to express it out! Don't be afraid of mistakes because your mom will understand and JUST DO IT :D
I love you mummy, thanks for taking care of me when I'm sick and tired. You're always the one who will sayang me when I cry, and thanks for giving me all those stupid responsibilities that you adults say it should the girls who are doing it. Though sometimes you scold me for trival matters, I still want you to know I love you and HAPPY MOM'S DAY :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home