20090519

idk

I really don't know what's wrong w you. Charlene talked to me and told me some stuff. Maybe I was in the wrong, but you should've at least said it. Who likes being badmouthed, who likes being critisized! I'm sorry for the previous post, but I'm sure you'll go like, "I don't care" or "bitch" or something. Let me tell you I've been trying this for the year past and I've apologised to you a few times, you just won't accept. I couldn't do anything! I am speechless and don't know what to say. But here are some things I need to clarify : I tried my best in helping C and you, and I did had the mind to want to be friends w you back ok. Anyway its all in the past, right.

I am feeling so stressed lah, wth why am I even bothered by him!!!!! I am not supposed to be fretting over this zomg. Since sec 1 June, wtf gonna be 2 years.

Stupid babos, you all better not ask me who am I referring to.
--------------------------------------------------


Sorrysorry for starting such an emo/pissed post. Anyway created a new fb quiz hahaha, its very hard I think because only Celestine passed!! LOL. Oh! Xiangting taught me this new shortform : LLL (Lame leh lol) HAHA!

I haven't got myself a 1.5l bottle for tmr's petrocket thinggy... How! Training's resuming tmr too.. Omg it seems like a big day! Lemme think : 20 May, 20 May! Nothing really special what..

Eh? Hold on.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA!!! I DIDN'T FORGET YOU LUV YOU DAUGHTER!!!!! :) Eh 16 already hor grow up and study for your Os man.

In any words, it just doesn't make sense. Sorry Charlene if I got a little pissed.

---------------------------------------------------------
Edit/ 12:33am (I know its the next day)

SarahTan just created -How well do you know Sarah Tan (III)?- her own quiz again, she she pinky finger (actually not) w me about something if I pass and not. She say if I pass she will treat me eat. So I used my brain cells and do lah! Haha in the end got 8 questions I only got 1 correct :( Somemore is she give me that answer, or not I will get 0% LOL!!!!! Ohno! (but her questions very bullshit!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home