20090515

Lazy


I didn't wanna update today... Was really lazy. Liyeng made the photo brighter, I look white now. :P

Ehub w Jane and Ailyn + Bryan and friend, and alone for 1hr plus before gathering w Char Mel Lest Ly and Fio. Was great, but I realised I went w the wrong group of people for movie. Should have joined secthrees instead, then both sides would be equal.

One more thing, regretted going w Jane and Ailyn because we watched The Uninvited. Supposed to watch w someone else.. Rah Ailyn I'll kill you soon. We could've watched Ramen Girl or or Angels and Demons!!!!

Anyway the very very pretty female lead in The Uninvited is Emily Browning (not Bromine, Ailyn). I saw my brother and his girlfriend while waiting... Weird becos she's younger than me but her status is higher. So do I have to call her or she call me? (Hahahah I don't wanna call her dasao!!!)

PS/ I don't wanna watch movie w Jane anymore. She's very stupid, I was really pissed!! She screamed at parts when it isn't scary, and laughed at parts when the whole cinema scream. Plus her rough voice makes her whisper into shouting in the theatre. (Lol)

PPS/ Art is over I can rest now. (RIP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home