20090507

Passed

Someone in particular

Hey, I'm really sorry because everything that happened was just too fast, and my friends opinions of me had changed. I'm not saying its your fault, its mine for being too impatient. Its really hurting to actually know that you are emo because of me, and I want you to smile as thats why I said yes. I know you said you're happier with me, but it seemed like you could express yourself better with others. My mind was in a whirl when I had decided to tell you that, I am really sorry for everything that happened, because I'm just not the one. You should have guessed it - 长痛不如短痛


Anyway, I am superly duperly ultraly sure that Chem is failinggggggggg. I totally gave the last section a miss, which cost me 20 marks. A FREAKING 20!

Smart Alec Jocelyn started her paper at 8:17am. She finished her section A and continued section B.

BUT! She thought she had done everything when she saw "End of blabla" and didn't bother to read. It was 9am. Serve her right because she slept straightaway.

Although she left section C blank, she managed to wake up at the last 2 minutes. Just right, she turned to the section C page. AND WOW SHE GOT A SHOCKED AND OF COURSE, FAIL. BEST WTF!!!


Sian lor. Totally down the drain but I really can't expect much as I didn't study for it... I couldn't get my mind straight! Ok whatever.

Watched Xmen today and its not very nice... I hate the ending although the process was scary enough, (I know its supposed to be action lah but wtv) and aiya everything was just stupid.

Sigh, bad mood right now.

Argh POA and Geog on tues. Sian ttmxxxx. Anyway Changi Village with dearest (minus 1 idk why) tmr!!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home