20090511

Tell me

I can't upload the pictures in my phone!! Anyway this should be a short post, because I've gotta study and I'm planning to stay up late. I've got a joke!

I went airport w Celestine ytd and when I entered the toilet, the three cleaners were basically having difficulties communicating because one is from China, another is a Malay, and the last is a Indian. Hahaha but the Indian spoke chinese leh! Not bad :)

Omg, I just got back from the toilet and I suspect my per*od is coming soon!!! What if it comes during the exams... So embarrassing!! Shall wear a p** just in case tmr. :D

Went IMM today, everything changed from Primary 5 :( even the playground upgraded to a outdoor one. Sigh, there goes my childhood place. Only things remain : I can remember Giant and Burger King.

Alright, have to chiong my Geog and POA already, Art cannot make it, so shall waste some time on it after school tmr! I don't have to go school on Wed so maybe I will do Art again and study Math after that. Jiayouxzs Joyxzs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home