Becos we're both tired
This is for ML
I really don't wanna say this but I think you should let go.. Its going nowhere and all your sufferings.. Its hurting me and I cried alot, to be honest. I still miss you as much and don't mind going your house again, (provided that there are stuff for me to play haha) play w the baby!
Lets find some day we settle down and talk... I don't like it when you blog about me as a third person. Its kinda hard to understand somehow but yah. I have trg tmr, will be sooooooo sianz.
End of ML
Claz chalet is coming... Wow. And I thought it was still long. Haven't done my homework yet! Carolyn says I have to prepare curry for the BBQ haha so funny. Shall pull Jolie and prepare w me since we're shelling the prawns tgr. So Jolie, you better not slack!
Starting from tmr's trg we have to take temperature first before warming up... Ha.
I really don't wanna say this but I think you should let go.. Its going nowhere and all your sufferings.. Its hurting me and I cried alot, to be honest. I still miss you as much and don't mind going your house again, (provided that there are stuff for me to play haha) play w the baby!
Lets find some day we settle down and talk... I don't like it when you blog about me as a third person. Its kinda hard to understand somehow but yah. I have trg tmr, will be sooooooo sianz.
End of ML
Claz chalet is coming... Wow. And I thought it was still long. Haven't done my homework yet! Carolyn says I have to prepare curry for the BBQ haha so funny. Shall pull Jolie and prepare w me since we're shelling the prawns tgr. So Jolie, you better not slack!
Starting from tmr's trg we have to take temperature first before warming up... Ha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home