Cgirls07 @ Sentosa
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT NYTHING HURTFUL OR INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT THE PICS OF WILL BE BANNED TY
Sentosa day was great to begin w that POD will be open from 2.30pm on Tuesday which totally spoilt my plan. Was craving for spag! :(
I woke up super late today like 10 or 10.30am so I didn't go for Art. Nyway I was so tired!
Headed to Tmart straight and bought this $2.10 beach volleyball that we didn't manage to use at all becos of the huge wind..
PS/I was saying some object cannot fly (wind) becos its too heavy but Jillian insists that it will by (hurricane) tsunami. She said the wrong word hahaha.
PS//Did I say my ulcer was killing?
Sentosa day was great to begin w that POD will be open from 2.30pm on Tuesday which totally spoilt my plan. Was craving for spag! :(
I woke up super late today like 10 or 10.30am so I didn't go for Art. Nyway I was so tired!
Headed to Tmart straight and bought this $2.10 beach volleyball that we didn't manage to use at all becos of the huge wind..
PS/I was saying some object cannot fly (wind) becos its too heavy but Jillian insists that it will by (hurricane) tsunami. She said the wrong word hahaha.
PS//Did I say my ulcer was killing?






























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home