Last Episode
Omg its the last episode already... I don't wanna watch it becos I'm afraid Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di won't be tgr.. Stupid Jun Pyo got into an accident and lost his memories of Jan Di. :( I feel like crying now. (I'm so emotional, geez)
I'm hungry, I slept @ 4am last night and woke up @ 4pm today. Am still feeling tired! (I seriously think I should stop fantasizing (sp?))
Ok now I think I got nothing to do while being online becos my videos are all watched already.. I don't want nymore shows in case I can't stop so any suggestions nyone?
I'm hungry, I slept @ 4am last night and woke up @ 4pm today. Am still feeling tired! (I seriously think I should stop fantasizing (sp?))
Ok now I think I got nothing to do while being online becos my videos are all watched already.. I don't want nymore shows in case I can't stop so any suggestions nyone?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home