M(L)
Warning : Do not read if you're here to demoralise me; this post is only for a person
Now I kno how guilty a person can feel @ a certain time. I'm really sorry for causing all the hurt, everything was my fault to begin w, nothing should even occur if I have stayed the stupid and dumb Jocelyn. I wouldn't be using the computer at all and I wouldn't have meet you and your friends. But I can promise, whenever I talked to your friends, they're all about you, and they were just telling me why are you behaving like this, why will you feel this way etcetc. Maybe everything else's gonna change and once and for all, M and J will not get back tgr, but I am really happy to say I've loved you before and never regretted. I kno you hate me alot now, but somehow, its the only way to stop you from being sad as I think you liking me = you being sad. I hate smokers for real and you kno yet you tested me. I didn't want it to be like this, if I knew you were gonna be freaking emo and everything, I will never want to know you.
This post can be hurting, well yes it is. Maybe I should just stop going to the other side.. Everything is not about you Joy, no no no. You're thinking too much, E was right. Stupid Joy stupid Joy stupid Joy.
Pls nyone out there do not comment nything about this (esp tagging or will be deleted). This is very personal and I only want to give her see this.. I really miss her old self, when we first met. Sigh
Now I kno how guilty a person can feel @ a certain time. I'm really sorry for causing all the hurt, everything was my fault to begin w, nothing should even occur if I have stayed the stupid and dumb Jocelyn. I wouldn't be using the computer at all and I wouldn't have meet you and your friends. But I can promise, whenever I talked to your friends, they're all about you, and they were just telling me why are you behaving like this, why will you feel this way etcetc. Maybe everything else's gonna change and once and for all, M and J will not get back tgr, but I am really happy to say I've loved you before and never regretted. I kno you hate me alot now, but somehow, its the only way to stop you from being sad as I think you liking me = you being sad. I hate smokers for real and you kno yet you tested me. I didn't want it to be like this, if I knew you were gonna be freaking emo and everything, I will never want to know you.
This post can be hurting, well yes it is. Maybe I should just stop going to the other side.. Everything is not about you Joy, no no no. You're thinking too much, E was right. Stupid Joy stupid Joy stupid Joy.
Pls nyone out there do not comment nything about this (esp tagging or will be deleted). This is very personal and I only want to give her see this.. I really miss her old self, when we first met. Sigh


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home