Respect?
I remembered Shaun Lim saying, "When there's love, there's hate." I totally disagree becos it only occurs occasionally.
I remembered Gorilla saying, "I don't mind staying in a house in between the sea where we survive w fishes and veg w my loved ones," At first I disagree, now I agree becos everything will be overcomed.
I remembered a lot of people saying, "Don't worry, go for what you want. You'll be happy and will not regret." I agree and I wanna say I still love you.
I miz the times when I was such a stupid ignorant girl becos I was only bothered w sch work.. and friends sometimes.
Should I stay? Or move on. I feel like staying, some might say I'm stupid, but after all that happened, memories stay. Its just that I don't get why muz I give either side up..
I feel like meeting the group all of a sudden. I miz Smic Mck Shaun Shuwei LOON(!!) Feng Bao HC and esp. AAKASH! Stupid pole HAHAHA.
风筝有风,海豚有海,我存在在我的存在
所以明白,所以离开,所以不再为爱而爱
I remembered Gorilla saying, "I don't mind staying in a house in between the sea where we survive w fishes and veg w my loved ones," At first I disagree, now I agree becos everything will be overcomed.
I remembered a lot of people saying, "Don't worry, go for what you want. You'll be happy and will not regret." I agree and I wanna say I still love you.
I miz the times when I was such a stupid ignorant girl becos I was only bothered w sch work.. and friends sometimes.
Should I stay? Or move on. I feel like staying, some might say I'm stupid, but after all that happened, memories stay. Its just that I don't get why muz I give either side up..
I feel like meeting the group all of a sudden. I miz Smic Mck Shaun Shuwei LOON(!!) Feng Bao HC and esp. AAKASH! Stupid pole HAHAHA.
风筝有风,海豚有海,我存在在我的存在
所以明白,所以离开,所以不再为爱而爱


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home