Usual defects




HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY MONDRE <3
(My first new friend since sec 1)
HAHAHA. I'm on the phone w Celestine now, and Carolyn's being so hilarious! Whatwhat 'i love you bye you must say you love me too HAHA'!
Sometimes I don't get why my dad can flare up at the wrong people... I didn't even touch the other computer and he's scolding me for spoiling it.. Wtf.
Tmr... either sentosa or cycling (and then something else)
Now, (brackets are the new cool.)
PS/(JANE GOT BANNED FROM HABBO FOR SAYING SEXY, RAPIST, DARLING HAHA.)
Edit/8:25PM
Back from Joan's house. Just read Jane's Pblog and realised something too, I'm only 15, give me a break for I'm still young.
We borrowed the ball for nothing, we didn't go Sentosa in the end (I overslept!). Supposed to meet @ 11am while I woke up @ 2.30pm.. Bez.
I MIZ LIYENG (I bet she'll be overjoyed soon)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home