Chem is try - ing
Look at the time now, I'm not asleep yet. Wow. Ok I told myself I would post before I turn off my computer. This means I have finished my part for POA project and have finished my webquest!! :D
I'm left w chem and am going in the room to do + study for it (test).
Edit/4.37PM
My brother is irritating me by turning on high volume of the tv, why is he is irritating at times? Fuck.
Today's such a boring day. But yay I ate my frolicks! C:
I'm left w chem and am going in the room to do + study for it (test).
Edit/4.37PM
My brother is irritating me by turning on high volume of the tv, why is he is irritating at times? Fuck.
Today's such a boring day. But yay I ate my frolicks! C:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home