20090709

Heechu(L)

Haha this is my pretty pretty junior who held the torch for the opening ceremony for AYG. ^^

Was late for school today and didn't manage to skip physics. Its ok becos Mr Bakar didn't scold me, phew. POA was disturbing, a highpitched teacher permanently? I won't be able to cope, gosh.

Nyway I just took this 'Which Korean guy suit you?' (from Suju DBSK SS501) on facebook and guess who's mine? ^^

H--C--L! So compatible w me! Hahaha nonsense. Heechul, they wrote his personality there : Abit evil at times! Wahlau that one I click bubbly and clumsy leh. Nonsense!

But I still like Heechul! I like Leeteuk and Hyun Joong too :]

I feel like sleeping but also playing maple.. Shitzxs.


*I don't like nyone ok, what nonsense.

Edit/7:11PM
I JUST SCREWED MY PREVIOUS BLOGSKIN AND DID A NEW ONE, IS IT NICE? PLS COMMENT!

And I need motivation:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home