I feel lazy
and my head hurts. I slept from 5/6 to 10 and it doesn't work. I think I really have flu. :( My stomach is not absorbing the porridge I bought from wp! Dad forced me to buy -.-

Important announcement, I was accidentally burnt again; who knew the sun was so strong today.
Ps/Get well soon Celestine Fiona Jane Jillian Liyeng <3
(Vivien seemed the healthiest among us)
Special to someone (I made it so official!)
Joan : Sorry I didn't go training today but I'll contact them for you! Your invitations are still w me.

Important announcement, I was accidentally burnt again; who knew the sun was so strong today.
Ps/Get well soon Celestine Fiona Jane Jillian Liyeng <3
(Vivien seemed the healthiest among us)
Special to someone (I made it so official!)
Joan : Sorry I didn't go training today but I'll contact them for you! Your invitations are still w me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home