It never changed!

Like Jane's, meet Darien. The guy whom I assume is 2nd runner up for his looks in my eyes.
Ok lame actually I post the pic up to make the blog not look boring. Happy belated birthday Jiamin! Sorry for the late wish.
My younger brother had just irritated me, he just don't want to pass me the house phone, zzz!
Nyway was supposed to call Ck and ask if she's going. I found something to wear! But I think I look so... oldie. Its a black dress full of roses. Thats all, so simple.
Selftraining today was fun but same as Wed, my thighs are cramping! Owwwwy, and guess what?! I ATE SUBWAY TWICE TODAY. Take that! Its so, unbelievable.
Ps/ Facebook's 'Come check it out and analyze your friends list!' has been such a bitch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home