20090721

NEmation

Currently I'm in the school's computer lab for a workshop, I guess most people have heard of it before. N.E.mation! Ha ha miss coelho is like explaining and I'm like typing secretly(like in doing things in the dark night). Ok she just stopped talking. I am typing in broad daylight now! (Idk what I'm actually saying)

Right now its breaktime and Sharisse (I spelled correctly, in your face! ^^) was complaining how awful the song played by the crew nonstop! She's right beside me...

Ok I'll try to go home and upload the pics the night Celestine, Jane, Sheryl and I took after the run. Ok I admit, I didn't run ok? I was cutting my man&woman shapes! I had to pass them up what.

Anyway I have to take part in the event my title is, & its COMPULSORY. Should I be happy or what? Ok, imagine my group's work get accepted... And it'll get broadcast via tvmobile to the whole Singapore! Cool or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home