Not logical
Hi everyone today I'm here to report something : I've not done my POA project and worse, I don't kno who's in my group. Thanks for listening. This is so depressing.
A lot of things happened today, and oh shit everything's going wrong. I must stop going ----- becos I'm neglecting studies. This is ridiculous news.
No pics for today; didn't charge phone. Will be phoneless tmr! :(
Did I mention I will be having a Chem test? Its a sure-fail thing; I didn't revise AT ALL. Math and POA = No use mentioning. I just hope teacher(s) accept a one person project becos I really don't kno who's in my group!!! So pissed. Ok bye.
A lot of things happened today, and oh shit everything's going wrong. I must stop going ----- becos I'm neglecting studies. This is ridiculous news.
No pics for today; didn't charge phone. Will be phoneless tmr! :(
Did I mention I will be having a Chem test? Its a sure-fail thing; I didn't revise AT ALL. Math and POA = No use mentioning. I just hope teacher(s) accept a one person project becos I really don't kno who's in my group!!! So pissed. Ok bye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home