Starlight tears
Training was fine, actually quite fun. Zuoyi showed alot of her true self omg! Hahaha she look so innocent... ^^
It got so funny esp. the part when Jane had to toss the medicine ball to Yiling! Ha ha ha. Oh oh oh and Jane hit her head against the edge of the cab door and thus gaining a visible blueblack (ba lu gu)! Poor kid.
I hope friends around me get well soon. Liyeng, Celestine, Shasha, Jane and Jillian. Why is everyone getting sick?! (and not me....)
I saw someone yesterday.. Admit a little bit came back. Just a little. His backview, just mezmerising.
It got so funny esp. the part when Jane had to toss the medicine ball to Yiling! Ha ha ha. Oh oh oh and Jane hit her head against the edge of the cab door and thus gaining a visible blueblack (ba lu gu)! Poor kid.
I hope friends around me get well soon. Liyeng, Celestine, Shasha, Jane and Jillian. Why is everyone getting sick?! (and not me....)
I saw someone yesterday.. Admit a little bit came back. Just a little. His backview, just mezmerising.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home