I'm still in love w...
Gee gee gee gee babybabybaby



Hahahah its my blog songs, but randomized. I'll be heading down to Jane's chalet becos there's no school tmr! Best present gave by MOE.
Today was Teachers' Day celebration but it didn't really felt like a celebration becos of the lack of time we had to get something for Liu. And not forgetting to mention training.
Ok I'm feeling quite excited already... I'm swimming tmr! Shuang x123!!!
PS/My feet are so sour... How about yours? Lemon?



Hahahah its my blog songs, but randomized. I'll be heading down to Jane's chalet becos there's no school tmr! Best present gave by MOE.
Today was Teachers' Day celebration but it didn't really felt like a celebration becos of the lack of time we had to get something for Liu. And not forgetting to mention training.
Ok I'm feeling quite excited already... I'm swimming tmr! Shuang x123!!!
PS/My feet are so sour... How about yours? Lemon?


5 Comments:
We look so unglam, 2nd pix! :)
HAHAHAHA YAH I LOOK SO GLAM LAST PIX! ^^
what you mean by your feet feel so sour? weird...
Celestine : Hahaha ok la its so blur cannot see also!
Jane : AHEM *cough cough* (vomit)
Sara : 脚很酸! Understand? :)
oh chey LOL get it. ahahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home