Training day
Hi everyone! Today was training day.
Was supposed to go support Ryan today but ytd night after my post I realised I'll be alone there and it'll be so awkward to see Ryan's mother and R. Right?
Nyway, training today was fun ttmx like siaozxs becos I got to play and I received so many nice balls! (Not to mention I missed abit.) And the friction caught me, I mean my knee. It hurts!
MingQi had a hard time figuring out Fuzzy Wazzy's favourites and dislikes! She took 2 hours.
Fuzzy Wazzy likes Jillian but not Jane
Fuzzy Wazzy likes apples but not oranges
Fuzzy Wazzy likes spoon but not fork
Fuzzy Wazzy likes sixteen but not six
Fuzzy Wazzy LOVES Wee Swee Kee but not Jocelyn Ng
So sad, I hate Fuzzy Wazzy then!
Went to Giant before home, w Ly and Ck. Stupid Ly really housewife sia, so kiasu. HAHA I'm typing this out becos she cannot use computer for 2 weeks hehheh!!
There's a flea @ StJames Powerstation tmr (morning), I don't know whether I should go becos
1) Its very late now and I haven't sleep
2) I have to do my Maths project tmr
3) I may have to go my grandma house in the afternoon!
Sighz ok I shouldn't go becos I am GROUNDING myself ha ha ha.
Ps/ I realised Ck gets awkward towards guys that like her.
Ps2/ Celestine lost her sense of direction : when its a one-way road she looks at the other direction and runs across the road thinking the car is near her.
Ps3/ NDP is coming!!!
Ps4/ Lantern Festival is coming!!!!!!
Ps5/ Its August already
Ps6/ My fishes died 2 days ago and I haven't take them out of the tanks. LOL its rotting I'm so sorry babies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home