Unfair
Edit/11:11pm
Omg I am so tired right nowwwww. And hungry. I only ate 2 pratas and one bread the whole day! How did I manage to pass training! I bet I lost 6 kg! Haha, like real.
I saw something appetizing when I came home... Spaghetti! Uncooked. URGH hungry x123!!!
Anyway team was discussing what to wear during training and we got so hyper and we said we could wear bikini and say its beach volleyball! LOL then it became diving suit w flippers. We walked around the hall like we were wearing it. (not to forget we said w the oxygen tank and goggles!)
Ok I'm very tired right now, shall go bathe then sleep. Nights!
-----------------------------------------------------------




Hi sorry for the lack of posts nowadays... Nothing much to blog about.
My results
10/30 (MT)
05/25 (EG)
24/44 (SS)
26/50 (EL)
30/40 (PHY)
22/40 (CHEM)
16/30 (POA)
13/30 (EM)
Sian I failed (not counting combined or not) 3 subs! The rest that I passed not very satisfying except physics.
I feel like simplifying my blog.. This blogskin cannot see my post titles. I shall do it and at the same time change my blog song too.
Ciaos.
----------------------------
PS/ I suddenly remembered something scary + gross + disgusting! Recently after 7th month started, bras have been appearing in my block's lift. Residents gathered around and tried to find out who is the mastermind (hahaha sound so serious) but in vain.
After that time the bras stopped appearing for a period of time but yesterday it appeared again! I'm spooked out. Who will hang bras in the lift?! And the one I saw yesterday was hanging on the ceiling lights. :(
Omg I am so tired right nowwwww. And hungry. I only ate 2 pratas and one bread the whole day! How did I manage to pass training! I bet I lost 6 kg! Haha, like real.
I saw something appetizing when I came home... Spaghetti! Uncooked. URGH hungry x123!!!
Anyway team was discussing what to wear during training and we got so hyper and we said we could wear bikini and say its beach volleyball! LOL then it became diving suit w flippers. We walked around the hall like we were wearing it. (not to forget we said w the oxygen tank and goggles!)
Ok I'm very tired right now, shall go bathe then sleep. Nights!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi sorry for the lack of posts nowadays... Nothing much to blog about.
My results
10/30 (MT)
05/25 (EG)
24/44 (SS)
26/50 (EL)
30/40 (PHY)
22/40 (CHEM)
16/30 (POA)
13/30 (EM)
Sian I failed (not counting combined or not) 3 subs! The rest that I passed not very satisfying except physics.
I feel like simplifying my blog.. This blogskin cannot see my post titles. I shall do it and at the same time change my blog song too.
Ciaos.
----------------------------
PS/ I suddenly remembered something scary + gross + disgusting! Recently after 7th month started, bras have been appearing in my block's lift. Residents gathered around and tried to find out who is the mastermind (hahaha sound so serious) but in vain.
After that time the bras stopped appearing for a period of time but yesterday it appeared again! I'm spooked out. Who will hang bras in the lift?! And the one I saw yesterday was hanging on the ceiling lights. :(


5 Comments:
all pervert one LOL, keep hanging bras in the lift. dirty minded people hahahhaa
Sara : Yah true! Anyway is my blogskin better or you prefer the previous one?
FREAKY AND I PREFER THIS ONE HA HA HA
actually anything. LOL as long can see the words ok de. :)
Jane : Ok good!
Sara : Oh yah true but its better to have a nice background so that you all won't be bored! :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home