20090826

What if


one day something huge happens..

and your classmate pinch you, it hurt alot. Worse still, he threw your belongings on the floor, stepping it hardly and madly, forgetting the fact that there is a glass test tube inside? All the soap, everything, smashed.

Cry. Thats what I'll do.

But it won't be my fault! Its obviously that person's. SO WHY ARE YOU APOLOGISING? This is bothering me so badly, I don't want you in my steps. Please wake up.

And to that guy, fcuk off.

----------------------------------------
Today's training was quite tiring, I jumped so much! Omg. Anyway stupid bus driver, scolded us for eating on his bus. I know its wrong, but shouldn't he at least warn us first? Delaying time was brainless, he said he was rushing for time. Merepek, what kind of time was he rushing for? His funeral, yah. No wonder he was slowing down.

My memory is slowing my down in everything! Just now someone asked me out tmr, but I can't remember who! I confirmed w Celestine and it was her, how lucky.

So far I got back 4 subjects but I only pass one. How am I gonna face my parents? Becos I can fail everything.. Except chinese.

I passed EL out of Geog, EMath and Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home