You loved her so much

Hi everyone, I realised I'm very super forgetful nowadays... The one thing that I could possibly remember (other than my identity) is that I keep forgetting things!
Therefore I'm gonna just blog whatever comes to my mind.
Today's training wasn't as tough as I expected.. Thats good! Haha, anyway my legs are aching from the jumping jumping thing at the end. Tiring shitzxs.
But in the view of food for today isn't very achieving.. I supposed to be 1/2 fasting, but today I woke up late. so failed. I can't imagine myself being a muslim.
After training the girls (Ckzn Fio Ly) and I headed to T1 and ate J.cool Yoghurt! I don't know if I spelled it correctly but its super worth it + nice + filling! Only bad thing is its very cold in the shop.
But still, that couldn't stop us from eating more! We ate the $1.80 chicken rice and ordered a drink but guess whats the appetizer? A bugging bug. XXX took her first mouth and spitted it out. So everyone, be careful of that drink stall. Its a pity I didn't take a pic.
SIAN TMR GOT ART. SIAN LAH WAHPIANGEHHH~~
Oh! I was on the phone w Jane awhile ago and she said, "guys always like girls" when she wanted to say, "guys always like pretty girls" hahaha.
Ps/ I must stop feeling so cold, brrrrr!
Ps2/ FIONA get well soon! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home