Today held a sudden excursion for Art students to Singapore Museum. Quite fun tho, but I was very sleepy. I swear the 2 MC that led us scared me at first when they appeared. They literally jumped out.

Can you see this?

Guess how many people there are!

100? More!!

The booklet wrote 500! Wow. They hired 500 people just for these photographs!

Sculptures of horses during war

without eyes



the only thing that is real : the fur!

Doesn't this photograph look like a place in Hong Kong? (To teamy)

I can't figure out what is this picture saying. It wrote there : Space.

Look like children's drawings?

Nope, adult.

Notice the lines are crooked. They are drawn by hand on silk!

A simple drawing of garbage bin on aluminium (thats very hard lor)

Sorry the people very extra

The booklets




And finally,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM (BELLE)!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home