Watch
Bastard
Cute
/Edit
I feel like a bitch sometimes.. But I can't control my feelings very well. It just, came, and left unknowingly! Is that my fault? :(
Its very hard to refer to you, I've said this umpteen times. You're so hard for me to talk to becos you're jealous and jealousy simply means you have more self-love than love.
What can I do?
Cute
/Edit
I feel like a bitch sometimes.. But I can't control my feelings very well. It just, came, and left unknowingly! Is that my fault? :(
Its very hard to refer to you, I've said this umpteen times. You're so hard for me to talk to becos you're jealous and jealousy simply means you have more self-love than love.
What can I do?


2 Comments:
hihi :O
Hi Joy, Kyne west is sucha a bitch omg
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home