Flow
Shi jie wei yi de ni - Cao Ge Gary
#Its you
that I recognised by the first look
and its the most beautiful move planned by Fate
Its love
that let you overcome such a long waiting time
We only want to love each other now
and happiness comes
Hate me for not joining your past
Sorry for letting you wait
I'm willing to pay for everything and change it for my other soul
*The world's only you
is a miracle I ever had
everything you said to me
was a secret no one knows
Hugging the world's only you tightly
No one can take the stability away
Even if the world treats me as an enemy
I'm willing to, whatever it takes me.
#Forget all your past grieves
Its only training my braveness for you
True love shined through the pitch black night
After finding you for so long, we'll never be apart
Hate me for not joining your past
Sorry for letting you wait
I'm willing to pay for everything and change it for my other soul
*I will climb the highest mountain
I will swim the deeper sea
Everything you said to me
was a secret no one knows
Hugging the world's only you tightly
No one can take the stability away
Even if the world treats me as an enemy
I'm willing to, whatever it takes me.
@I'm willing to pay for everything and change it for my other soul
*I will climb the highest mountain
I will swim the deeper sea
Even if it takes for me to go heaven and to hell
I'll do anything for you
Hugging the world's only you tightly
No one can take the stability away
Even if the world treats me as an enemy
I'm willing to, whatever it takes me.
I'm sorry I didn't know you earlier. I'm sorry I have to be like this, I'm sorry I can't forget you even when we didn't contact.
Labels: ♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home