Should I?
Should I change my url? Gosh. I think I shouldn't. Plz comment.
Oh plz visit Hamka's blog and watch the video!
Lets talk about today.
Trg as usual; the unusual thing was we played against Dmn Cboys haha. Fiona and I then headed down to TK's chalet.
I ate so much! Omg. His mom 'peng' so much prawns! Hehe. Overall still fun eh, altho there's stupid stuff too. I SAW RONGXING AND TECK ERN (sp?) AND ONE MORE GUY I THINK BENEDICT.
Oh plz visit Hamka's blog and watch the video!
Lets talk about today.
Trg as usual; the unusual thing was we played against Dmn Cboys haha. Fiona and I then headed down to TK's chalet.
I ate so much! Omg. His mom 'peng' so much prawns! Hehe. Overall still fun eh, altho there's stupid stuff too. I SAW RONGXING AND TECK ERN (sp?) AND ONE MORE GUY I THINK BENEDICT.


2 Comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DON'T CHANGE YOUR URL! ROAR!~
check out my video!!yeahyeahyeah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home