Short hair
Sheryl told me... Its good to try something new.
And here it is. But firstly say bye to my long hair.
Ps/ its taken in the morning before i cut my hair and I put flash by accident. I was in the lift!
Ok this is my hair length! Will post a proper one soon becos my jersey colour made my hair look long still.
Ps/ my hair is abv my boobs now!
Haha its quite nice. I like it :D But I kinda have to wait so long until I can "perm" my hair again :( I miz my hair but, its a new start! I should be able to forget :)
lol123
you're
coward
bastard
idiot
retard
why are you commenting on others? She didn't post what's she is planning to do, you'll never know right. Are you her close friend? No. Wtf, just don't... interfere so much.
Bitch.
And here it is. But firstly say bye to my long hair.
Ok this is my hair length! Will post a proper one soon becos my jersey colour made my hair look long still.
Haha its quite nice. I like it :D But I kinda have to wait so long until I can "perm" my hair again :( I miz my hair but, its a new start! I should be able to forget :)
lol123
you're
coward
bastard
idiot
retard
why are you commenting on others? She didn't post what's she is planning to do, you'll never know right. Are you her close friend? No. Wtf, just don't... interfere so much.
Bitch.


11 Comments:
I think you'll look alright! :)
Jane : well so how do i look?
I feel like cutting my hair too.
Alright.
HAHAHAHAH
Jane : Nonsense sia you!
Ck : Cut and forget; my thinking.
I see like no diff. LOL but ok lah hahas.;)
Sara : DIFFERENT OK! My hair so short now :( But I like!
HAHAHAHHAHAH AIN'T NO NONSENSE K. My ulcers hurts hi -5
Jane : YAH 5 hi!
Never see you ma. Of course don't know whether got diff lah. LOL
Sara : Yah true hehe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home