Lets talk
This is my updated timetable. TUESDAY ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A SOCIAL STUDY DAY. IT SHOULD ONLY BE ON THURS AND FRI. Wtf is wrong w the school! I really hate tuesdays now.. :(Unusually, something happened. But since it happened, I shall not remind myself of it. But I'm afraid things might go back.. And awkward comes again. This is something I dread but how could I avoid? Why do I **s* you.
Anyway, rushed from train back home and then to my grandma house. Ate prawn (something idk what) from OCK and its damn nice. Gonna buy it again. Played mahjong and lost 70c lol.
Guess what, I've not completed my hol hw and I bet most of you didn't.


4 Comments:
Oh, relax! hahas, I don't like THE GORILLA LALALALALALALA~~~~~~~~~~~ Meow~
HAHA My SS teacher is Lavania.
Now my SS teacher become Grace Wong. Don't know whether good anot HAHAS
My geog teacher became Ms Lum
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home