20090926

Look!













Firstly : Happy belated Birthday Veronica!

Secondly : My voice sucked in the video abv. Plus the second part I sang wrongly. :( But the ending is alittle funny.

Thirdly : I cried at the 2nd video:( (thanks alot Kavis!)

Lastly : Had fun w the trios. (more to be found @ Jane's)

9 Comments:

Blogger Kavis. said...

Haha the short film is so nice right!!! I cried too, oh my god so touching hor!!!

September 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Kavis : YAH!!!! I saw you commented that you cried then I just go watch but I cried too zomg!

September 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Kavis. said...

HAHA cos its really touching, tears rolled down my cheeks, oh my god my mum was shock.

September 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

LOL thats funny, did you show the film to your mom?

September 27, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Kavis. said...

LOL nope, she was busy watching her soccer match!!! -o-

September 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Hahahah your mum is so cute! She watches soccer; so weird.

September 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

THE PIX ARE SO NICE

September 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Jane : HAHAHA I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY

September 28, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Kavis. said...

Hahaha she's a die-hard soccer fan too! Kena influence by my bro uh, now everytime/everything also abt soccer one. Tsk

September 28, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home