SCARED
Around 6.20-6.30pm, did you feel your house shake?
Mine did!!! For the first time I felt it. Fucking scary. I swear.
News for Earthquake in Indonesia, 30th Sept

Anyway congrats Fann Wong and Christopher Lee! :)
PS/I like Fann's wedding dress! ;)
PS2/I called CK to tell her that I love her (as a damn.best.closest.good.unforgettable.friend) cos I thought I would die-.-
PS3/I played baseball for the 1st time for PE today and my team won! ^^
PS4/Jinda just told me that there's an earthquake in Indonesia!
Mine did!!! For the first time I felt it. Fucking scary. I swear.
News for Earthquake in Indonesia, 30th Sept

Anyway congrats Fann Wong and Christopher Lee! :)PS/I like Fann's wedding dress! ;)
PS2/I called CK to tell her that I love her (as a damn.best.closest.good.unforgettable.friend) cos I thought I would die-.-
PS3/I played baseball for the 1st time for PE today and my team won! ^^
PS4/Jinda just told me that there's an earthquake in Indonesia!


5 Comments:
I think the 2nd pic of them kissing is from their show.
AHHHH I FELT IT TOO! IT FELT SO SCARY. At first, I thought it was my body shaking instead as I was feeling very cold that time, and then my brother asked if I felt the earthquake or not lols
Yah! I thought my mum (then sleeping) shaking me! Then I just ignore and next thing I knew she was looking at me! I thought she was sleeping. She asked me if I pushed her?!?!
Xiuyun felt the earthquake too!
Ck: Yah I know! she told me on fb haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home