Today
was an exciting day! Went out w C, D, F & J to flea titan for my first time ever and bought this highwaist skirt @ $3. But I doubt I'll go a flea anytime soon again (if there's one). Its so crowded and just don't suit me. I hate shopping anyway. I hate town too but I still go there sometimes.
Saw K& co when we were heading for dinner. Was totally surprised, ha.
Shall post pics taken today next time when I come back. Don't understand me? I meant I need to take a break from cyber world. Prolly until after exams, till then.
PS/I'll probably come back after like 3 days or something. Shall see about it.
PS2/Hope by then I will feel much better. I can be antisocial totally man. Will talk to team and CJ only. :(
PS3/Cheer up Jane.
Hiatus!
Edit/11.59pm
what actually happened :
....leaving pretty Taylor on stage not knowing what to do! :(
and the news :
....couldn't find Kanye's apology.
Here's Taylor's winning video :
....its totally win! Fuck your own ass, Kanye.
Saw K& co when we were heading for dinner. Was totally surprised, ha.
Shall post pics taken today next time when I come back. Don't understand me? I meant I need to take a break from cyber world. Prolly until after exams, till then.
PS/I'll probably come back after like 3 days or something. Shall see about it.
PS2/Hope by then I will feel much better. I can be antisocial totally man. Will talk to team and CJ only. :(
PS3/Cheer up Jane.
Hiatus!
Edit/11.59pm
what actually happened :
....leaving pretty Taylor on stage not knowing what to do! :(
and the news :
....couldn't find Kanye's apology.
Here's Taylor's winning video :
....its totally win! Fuck your own ass, Kanye.


8 Comments:
Thnx Joy, you cheer up too <3
hey why m i the square pokemon :(
Jane : Thanks (Y)
Sq : Becos you're also named Square Pokemon in my phone!
i shal name u jocelyn-mon then! :p
Sq : HEY I DID IT BECOS YOU DID IT FIRST!!!
okok chill :S
Sq : Hahahahha why you so scared so being scared!!!!! I'm always like this so you have get use to it.
stop*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home